Sunday, October 4, 2015

Opinions

For this blog post I am going to be writing about how difficult it is to write an opinion article on any form of science. My opinion is that writing an article about a theory, design, discovery, etc. only consisting of my opinion is nearly impossible. What I was planning on doing for this blog posting assignment was to read a scholarly article about the findings of a study and write about that. We were supposed to write about something that interested us, and that is what interests me. However, we are not supposed to post “recycled information”, or what someone has already said. This means I cannot write a simplification, summary, or post regarding the practical applications of the subject discussed in the article.

As for writing an opinion on the article, whenever I write an opinion on something, it becomes more of a compare and contrast article than anything. This would be nearly indistinguishable from just listing the pros and cons of implementing the idea discussed in the article. Also, for the majority of subjects, the pros and cons are already somewhere on the internet or in a book or article. This means that everything that I would have wrote has already been wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment